Cake Mix Bars
- 1 Box Cake mix (I used orange)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Oil (I used extra light olive oil)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 6 oz Chocolate chips (I used butterscotch)
- Mix cake mix, egg, oil and water in a bowl until almost all the lumps are gone.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Bake in a greased 9 X 13 pan at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Before sending to your husband's office, taste to be sure they pass the test of baking with a cake mix. Whatever that means.
Linking to some of these great sites: